Preppers and Survivalists spend years, sometimes decades trying to prepare for emergencies, disasters, and even “The End” but there isn’t enough training, food, or bunkers to keep anyone from what God has planned for this Earth and for all humanity. So what are some things people can do as an effort to prepare for the end?
- Guard yourself and/or your children from the influence of this system of things…Keep separate from the conformities of this world.
- Walk with God. Live by the pattern of Jehovah, modeled by Jesus Christ.
- Warn others and help them prepare for the end.
- Build up a reserve of Bible knowledge and faith.
- Pray for God’s will to be done.
Supporting Scriptures: Deuteronomy 18:9, Ephesians 5:1-2, Ezekiel 33:8-9, Mathews 6:10-15, Romans 8:18, Revelation 21:4
~Hope from the Kingdom Hall